Thank you for your interest in our website nexus-konstrukcje.pl. Protection of you privacy is very important to us. What follows is detailed information on how your data is handled.
2. The Internet Service makes every effort in order to ensure your privacy and protection of the provided personal information when using the Website and sending contact requests as well as undertakes any necessary actions in this regard set out in the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. (Journal of Laws) of 2016 item 922) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016.
3. It is possible to enter the Website without providing any personal information. The information on the Website users is collected on standard terms as part of the hosting system (device IP, data on web browser/operating system/downloaded and viewed files).
The data are analysed only for the purpose of ensuring proper functioning of the Website and enhancement of our offer. The purpose of the above is protection of our prevailing and legally justified interest consisting in pursuit of correct and optimal presentation of our offer.
4. We collect personal data provided to us voluntarily when submitting a contact request on the Website in two situations separated by individual consents of the Website user. These consents have been defined as follows:
a/ I consent to the processing of my personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act by NEXUS K. Skrzypek i A. Barcz Spółka Jawna (Polish general partnership) with its registered office in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki for purposes related to processing of the contact request, replying to it and sending of a commercial offer. Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for sending and processing of the contact request.
As an administrator of personal data – NEXUS K. Skrzypek i A. Barcz Spółka Jawna (Polish general partnership) with its registered office in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki, ul. Bratkowa 5 – we inform you that your consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to the address biuro(at) in the domain nexus-konstrukcje.pl from your address provided in the contact form. Your data will not be profiled or transferred outside the EEA, or made available to international organisations.
b/ I consent to the processing of my personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act by NEXUS K. Skrzypek i A. Barcz Spółka Jawna (Polish general partnership) with its registered office in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki, ul. Bratkowa 5 for purposes of sending of commercial information by electronic means pursuant to the Act on Provision of Services by Electronic Means, to the provided e-mail address or mobile phone number.
5. The Website user has the right to access their personal data, make changes in them or request that they be deleted from the database of the Internet Service by sending an e-mail message to the address biuro(at) in the domain nexus-konstrukcje.pl from the address provided in the contact form.
The purpose of the above is protection of our prevailing and legally justified interest consisting in optimal presentation of our offer. Google uses methods which allow analysis of the use of the Website by the Website user, e.g. cookies and assessment of e-marketing activities.
Google LLC has its head office in the USA. For this state, the Commission issued a decision stating an adequate level of protection under the EU US Privacy Shield the certificate of which is held by Google LLC. The current certificate is available at the following address:
https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. The Website user can prevent Google’s collection of data generated by cookies on the use of the Website (including their own IP address) and Google’s processing of these data if they download and install a web browser plugin found at the following address:
8. Storage of information or accessing them do not cause any changes in the configuration of the user’s end device or software installed on this device.
9. Most web browsers give the Website user the option to disable the collection of cookies (their automatic support). However, such disabling may result in limitation of the Website’s functionality or its incorrect functioning.
10. The data contained in cookies are not made available to third parties except for entities responsible for maintenance and administration of the Web as well as state authorities having the right to request such data under applicable provisions of law.